My dog had Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome - here's how I managed their emotional response | Zarffoute

My dog had Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome - here's how I managed their emotional response

In case your canine is often candy and cuddly, however his conduct immediately flips into reactivity or aggression, you’ll have a canine with Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome. In that case, this text will enable you perceive and handle your canine’s uncommon conduct utilizing easy and optimistic methods.

Jekyll and Hyde syndrome could be tough to handle. Earlier than I educated as a canine behaviorist, I made many errors with my border collie Jessie, a Jekyll and Hyde canine. 

#canine #Jekyll #Hyde #Syndrome #heres #managed #emotional #response


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

#